I Beam Longspan Systems
Superior performance, value and design
Green Source EPC patent-pending carports are designed by a talented and experienced team of in-house architects and engineers working with your team to reduce energy costs, enhance the value of your real estate and strengthen your commitment to sustainability.
Realize the energy potential of parking
Green Source long span canopy brings the flexibility of our garage top solution to ground lots. Each structure covers two parallel parking rows and an internal drive aisle using a single contiguous PV-covered canopy, maximizing energy production.
A track record of success
With more than 100 MW of carport installations nationwide, Green Source knows what it takes to meet milestones, keep your project on schedule and minimize any disruption to your organization.
Green Source EPC, LLC.
5109 E. La Palma Avenue, Suite D. Anaheim California, USA
I beam Longspan Structure
Standard features and specifications
- Single or dual-incline design
- Vertical clearance: 9’ minimum
- Footings: At grade or 2‘ above asphalt
- Carport width: Up to 110’
- Angles of inclination: 1 to 10 deg.
- Bay spacing: 18” to 27”
- Patent pending design
- Snow guards
- Water management
- LED lighting
- EV charging stations
- Green Source EPC combined 25 years power and product warranty
- Inverter 10, 15 or 20 years
- Green Source EPC Structure 20 years